|Date Posted||May 12, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for an Accounting Manager. The Accounting Manager's role is to help the respective Division in planning, controlling and continuously evaluating the direction and performance of the businesses.
- Know and understand the business and ensure accurate standards (financial and operational) are always being maintained.
- Analyzing variances to these standards in order to take action for improving operations and correcting deficiencies within the business.
- Ensure division’s monthly financial statements are prepared timely in accordance with GAAP.
- Compare actual results with operating plans and budgets. Provide reports and interpret the results of operations for management.
- Identify and communicate corrective action plans to address variances.
- Ensure all reconciliation are completed timely and accurately.
- Manage the billing and collection processes, ensuring all receivables balances are reviewed by billing personnel.
- Develop action plans for collecting delinquent accounts, or where appropriate, writing off balances as uncollectible.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, CPA a plus.
- Accounting background with 6-8 years public/corporate accounting; healthcare experience a plus.
- Strong Excel and accounting systems background (Oracle Cloud a plus).
- Understanding of financial compliance requirements.
- Strong change management and problem-solving experience: identification, solution, and execution.
- Be able to effectively address and help resolve problems, including implementing policies and procedures designed to ensure reliability and prevent surprises.
- Train, motivate and develop division personnel on how to use financial and other operational data to effectively run the business.
- Work with all levels of the organization to eliminate waste and variability and identify opportunities to automate the process.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.