Inside Account Manager
|Date Posted||June 12, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Grapevine, TX client in a search for an Inside Account Manager. As Inside Account Manager, the successful candidate will focus on acquiring additional revenue streams from existing clientele as well as bringing on new customers who can benefit from our product offerings. You will be responsible for meeting monthly and quarterly quotas while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. We’re looking for a sales-oriented professional with a strong customer service background who values productivity and customer engagement.
- Base salary plus commission.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee discounts on products and services.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Short- and long-term, supplemental, and company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Document information into Salesforce CRM as you are speaking with customers.
- Develop and oversee customer retention campaigns.
- Participate in and improve upon in-house brand promotions.
- Engage with clients daily via live contact and follow-up with all customers.
- Learn and recognize triggers based on customer behavior and engage with clients to request to terminate or downgrade.
- Use multi-line phone systems.
- Quote and calculate rates for new services accurately.
- Summarize the agreement and explain next steps.
- Interact with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Meet established productivity goals: sales, call handling time, records accuracy.
- Work simultaneously with multiple computer applications and databases.
- Properly move the lead through the correct channel or handle internally for sale.
- Perform miscellaneous administrative functions.
- Meet the measures of success and strive for continuous improvement.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years of account management and 2+ years of customer service experience.
- Familiar with Salesforce CRM and DocuSign contract software preferred.
- Capable of communicating effectively in a concise, professional manner.
- Self-motivated with a strong customer focus.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multitask and problem solve.
- Experience in negotiations.
- Advanced problem resolution skills and communication abilities.
- Ability to anticipate client needs and match them with appropriate products and services.
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast-paced and high-energy environment.
- Good organization and math skills.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.