Yardi Technical Analyst - Data Engineer
|Date Posted||June 16, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Yardi Technical Analyst. The Yardi Technical Analyst – Data Engineer will be a member of the Technology and Support team responsible for the analysis, development, and testing the company’s Yardi platform. The Data Engineer will be responsible for development and integration of Yardi related jobs requiring in depth knowledge of the backend of Voyager. This is a highly technical position requiring experience and skills in programming best practices, data architecture standards/procedures, and integration techniques.
- Expert level knowledge of Voyager backend functions.
- Development best practices and procedures.
- Data acquisition best practices and procedures.
- Development of data set processes.
- Use of programming language and tools.
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality.
- Use large data sets to address business issues.
- Use data to discover tasks that can be automated.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar technical role required.
- Experience with the property management and single family housing environment/industry a plus.
- Experience in architecting and building enterprise level systems.
- Expertise in large scale enterprise data warehousing and integration projects.
- Expertise in PL/SQL and/or T SQL, data integration, data modeling, data warehousing, business intelligence, SSIS, and Cubes.
- A strong knowledge of Yardi Voyager 7s (i.e., all its modules) as well as its applications to residential property management.
- Experience in tracing programs and tuning queries.
- Experience with scripting languages (power shell or shell scripting).
- Experience in big data is a plus.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.