Group Marketing Manager
|Date Posted||June 23, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Group Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing projects, programs, and processes in support of multiple firm practice groups, industry teams, and office efforts on a wide range of marketing and business development opportunities. This is a position that requires a high level of proficiency in both strategic level activities and hands-on tactical execution.
- Developing group and attorney strategic marketing plans.
- Developing, managing and following up on industry and practice group marketing initiatives and events, evaluating and providing feedback for initiatives, and managing project-specific budgets.
- Building RFP responses and proactive client proposals.
- Coaching attorneys on successful business development techniques.
- Managing internal and external practice group events, sponsorships and other marketing/communications activities.
- Providing ongoing business development research and analysis for the assigned groups.
- Drafting/maintaining/updating of marketing collateral.
- Working with the firm’s PR manager to identify PR opportunities for assigned groups.
- Assisting with additional firm-wide marketing projects as needed.
- Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in law firm marketing or professional services experience.
- Experience working with partners/senior executives in a professional services firm.
- Excellent listening and interviewing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be process-oriented with the ability to gather and synthesize information.
- Understanding of the legal industry - market opportunities, competition, service offerings and competitive advantages.
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills with strong proofreading and grammar skills.
- An ability to comprehend and address a client’s issues from both a business and a legal services perspective.
- A reputation for partnering with internal clients and a demonstrated open, collaborative style.
- Ability to prioritize workload, work independently and complete tasks under time pressure when necessary.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Knowledge of InterAction is a plus.
- Military service a plus.
- Excellent presentation and political acumen.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.