Investor Reporting Analyst
|Date Posted||June 25, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for an Investor Reporting Analyst. The successful candidate will be responsible for investor reporting, corporate accounting functions and will have exposure to new client mandates, operations initiatives and products with a rapidly growing mortgage loan portfolio. The position is responsible for maintaining relationships with many internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate the receipt, disbursement, and reconciliation of borrower funds during a loan's pre-funding and funding period, working closely with investor/fund administrator, trade management and treasury teams.
- Prepare daily and periodic investment reports, including but not limited to valuations, investor remittance files and other financial statements while coordinating with both internal and external parties related to reporting.
- Build and maintain working relationships with external parties, including but not limited to fund administrators, financing facility (Repo) providers and external valuation agencies.
- Review bank account reconciliations, investor files and wire transfers for accuracy.
- Interpreting investment management & servicing agreements, regulations, standard operating procedures and loan documents to ensure accounting and reporting requirements are being met. Prepare applicable journal entries based on reconciliations.
- Participate in new investor meetings and be involved with creating/outlining project plans, working very closely with high profile global investors and funds.
- Assist in identifying efficiencies, including process automation of reporting and data feeds, writing project plans and taking the lead in execution of the plans.
- Assist with RegAB, SOC1, SOX and other internal and external audits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Real Estate or Accounting is preferred.
- Minimum 5Y of Accounting or Finance experience is required, preferably in Fixed Inc.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and high-level attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, and prioritize work based on established deadlines.
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word) is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as effectively collaborate in a team.
- Ability or eagerness to learn & build/maintain highly complicated fee models.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills are essential.
- Knowledge of Accounting Information Systems and SQL experience is a plus
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.