|Date Posted||June 26, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior VP of Engineering. The Senior Vice-President of Engineering is responsible for enhancing our data strategy, ensuring the company makes the best use of technology to help their clients succeed. They own data strategy and technology, from solution selection to implementation and ongoing delivery. This role owns all technology driven business processes.
- Own all areas of IT, Data and Technology at the company.
- Ensure IT operating infrastructure is robust, secure and fit for purpose.
- Own all systems across the company, including Finance system and CRM.
- Ensure our AI/ML projects deliver.
- Ensure all data is secure and utilized in an efficient manner to meet client deliverables.
- Support Chief Product Officer (CPO) with product development, enabling the CPO to develop market leading propositions, underpinned by appropriate levels of technological innovation.
- Manage a team of specialists across IT and Data Services, ensuring a cohesive team, aligned to the Corporate and technology goals of our business.
- Deliver automation and the development of the appropriate tools, whether built or bought to ensure efficient ingestion of data from multiple sources.
- Ensure our client technology platform remains best in class.
- Agree and deliver the data strategy and architecture for the company, maximizing the data extracted from received documentation and enabling the servicing of client needs, both today and for the future. Ensure the system is robust, structured and controlled.
- Own the relationship with our outsourced suppliers, ensuring SLA delivery and costs are in line with expectation.
- Gain a deep understanding of the requirements of current and potential clients from all areas of our industry and work with the CPO to influence the delivery plan, finding creative ways to comply with RFP requirements, and to recognize revenues early.
- Work with the CPO and partnerships team to explore technology partnerships that fill gaps within our product capabilities and highlight the cost/benefits of integrating those partnerships into the platform.
- Leverage your technical and management skills to successfully drive platform improvements for new products and existing processes and workflows. Use Agile practices and various software development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the customer and employee experience.
- Experienced in machine learning and data strategy.
- Experienced technology specialist, with demonstrable knowledge of technology solutions, data architecture and operational implementation across multiple geographies.
- Experienced in creating technology platforms that enable businesses to scale.
- Although this is not a technical presales role, it will involve a degree of work with client-facing teams to help influence and educate high-value clients or partners. This type of externally facing experience will therefore be beneficial.
- Awareness of industry standards, regulations and developments.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.