|Date Posted||July 07, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a QA Engineer. The QA Engineer will be responsible for creating automated test cases for our custom applications hosted in AWS. The test cases are designed for API calls as well as websites.
- Understand business requirements well enough to design test cases.
- Implement automated test cases for new functionality of our custom AWS applications and services that drive our core business.
- Develop test cases for all supported browsers and platforms.
- Collaborate across development, DevOps, and project management teams and business users.
- Responsible for working with the latest technologies in a fast-paced environment.
- 3+ plus years of hands-on test automation in Python required.
- 3+ years Financial application testing preferred or similar experience preferred.
- 2+ years of Selenium test development required.
- 2+ year of Pytest (preferred) or equivalent (JUnit, unittest, etc.) required.
- Technical degree or equivalent combination of industry-related professional experience required.
- AWS pipeline experience.
- Strong collaboration skills to work effectively with fellow developers to solve complex tasks.
- Proficient in Agile.
- Ability to translate requirements into functional, regression, and edge-case tests.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.