.NET/ Appian Developer
|Date Posted||July 07, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a .NET/Appian developer. The .NET/Appian Developer will be responsible for designing and developing innovative cloud-based solutions that meet and exceed the user’s requirements. A majority of projects will be evolving with an Appian front end and using .Net services and SQL backend.
- Responsible for designing and implementing new applications and services that drive core business.
- Design, prototype, and developing solutions using .NET, database skills, and Appian.
- Continuously educate yourself on the latest technologies.
- Collaborate across development, DevOps, and project management teams and business users.
- Responsible for working with the latest technologies in a fast-paced environment.
- 3+ plus years of hands-on development experience in C# and RESTful services required.
- 5+ years database (SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres) development (SQL Server preferred).
- Technical degree or equivalent combination of industry-related professional experience required.
- 3+ years Financial programming experience preferred or similar experience in a highly regulated environment such as HIPAA.
- 1+ years of Appian development preferred.
- Prior C# development experience.
- Database development (Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Postgres, etc.).
- Low Code Tool experience (e.g. Appian, Microsoft PowerApps, Salesforce, ServiceNow).
- Strong collaboration skills to work effectively with fellow developers to solve complex tasks.
- Proficient in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- AWS Microservices experience a plus.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.