IT Production Senior Analyst
|Date Posted||July 14, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for an IT Production Senior Analyst. The IT Production Senior Analyst is responsible for IT systems support of the organization. The IT Production Senior Analyst will provide desktop and office support for phones, O365, and end user business applications and hardware.
- Participate in a weekly on-call rotation with other staff members.
- Support the IT support team in developing weekly performance reporting.
- Support DEVOPs and IT Service Manager in custom app production deployments.
- Work as Senior Help Desk/Desktop support staff for coordination of issues and onsite support/projects for end-users.
- Proactively monitor incident management dashboard & network infrastructure and respond rapidly to issues through ServiceNow.
- Serve as an escalation point for application, PC, and network support.
- Work with project team and development teams to implement software patches and new versions to our in-house applications, following our change management process and procedures.
- Update issues with progress and resolution within the ticketing system (ServiceNow), adhering to our SLA’s.
- Create and update technical and end-user training materials and knowledge articles.
- Support our end users with the highest of customer service expectations.
- Identify upcoming trends and proactively reach out to users to get ahead of potential issues.
- Degreed professional or 3+ years of demonstrable experience with supporting and troubleshooting Windows/O365 in AD environments using published and learned best practices required.
- Understanding of the ITIL, OSI model required.
- Desktop troubleshooting skills and techniques to solve complex issues (Printing, applications, networking) required.
- Technical knowledge of cabling installation and troubleshooting required.
- Current Microsoft/ITIL certifications are preferred.
- Excellent deskside manner.
- Remote support experience.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.