|Date Posted||July 20, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Carrolton, TX client in a search for a Controller. The Controller is responsible for monitoring and reviewing all on-site accounting activities including; account reconciliation, accounts payable, accounts receivable, AR billing, credit and collection, monthly/quarterly/annual reporting, sales reporting, corporate asset maintenance and tax report preparation.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Direct all aspects of accounting operations, oversee all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting.
- Analyze company's financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets.
- Create and communicate monthly financial reports to senior management, including variance analysis.
- Maintain all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting.
- Work with other team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
- Coordinate, prepare and review monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Assist with tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property and other applicable taxes.
- Oversee the Accounts Payable process ensuring timely and accurate processing.
- Oversee the Accounts Receivable process.
- Strong experience with MS Outlook and Word. Intermediate Excel skills required, including pivot tables and advanced formulas.
- QuickBooks Desktop experience required.
- Prior experience handling sensitive/confidential information.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Individual will be self-motivated, self-directed, and resourceful.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.