|Date Posted||July 20, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Finance Associate. This role will work with a highly experienced professional team. The company’s culture allows this role to be extremely visible to the company’s partners and external investors. Expect real work-life balance and a collegial open-door environment with excellent benefits.
- Generating and reviewing accounting transactions in preparation for internal and external reporting and compliance.
- Reviewing external property manager prepared monthly reports, compliance, capital requests and distribution calculations.
- Generating financial reporting packages for internal review.
- Generating compliance certificates and packages for external stakeholders.
- Generating and reviewing treasury management activities for internal and external users.
- Assisting with tax and audit preparations.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited university.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is essential along with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Candidates must be actively pursuing a C.P.A. certification or have successfully passed the exam.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.