Audit Sr. Manager
|Date Posted||July 24, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for an Audit Senior Manager. This position will work with a broad base of companies including manufacturing, real estate, construction, non-profits and service businesses. Audit senior managers gain exposure to all the accounting functions and are not limited to internal controls.
- Know and understand the firm’s policies and procedures.
- Possess a working knowledge of firm technology and time and billing software.
- Participate in all phases of project and engagement management for multiple clients.
- Direct and monitor client service teams.
- Plan, execute and complete external audits in a wide variety of industries.
- Understand and manage risk on audits.
- Work closely with clients to exceed expectations and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Manage client accounts including billing, fee analysis, collections, and overall profitability.
- Review all work before submission to Audit Partner.
- Work with other managers to ensure proper deployment of the audit staff.
- Manage, develop, train and mentor audit staff on projects and assess performance.
- Participate in lead-generation activities and leverages relationships to identify target opportunities.
Maintain a specific level of revenue growth as outlined within applicable business plans
- Identify opportunities to help increase our market share.
- Develop new professional relationships with potential clients and key influencers in the business community through active involvement in community/civic organizations at a leadership or board level.
- Continual striving to enhance technical knowledge and competencies.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA certification required.
- Minimum of eight years’ audit experience in a public accounting firm with three years or more experience as an Audit Manager.
- Current GAAP understanding.
- Experience in supervising a team of three or more people.
- Ability to lead and guide projects on a timely basis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs, particularly Excel.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership, training and mentoring skills.
- Fosters knowledge sharing.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Consistently applies our approach of superior client service to all clients and possesses ability to engage clients at all levels and grow client relationships.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.