Sr. Tax Accountant
|Date Posted||July 27, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior Tax Accountant. This position is responsible for organizing and analyzing clients’ tax data for the accurate, timely completion of simple to moderately complex individual, corporate, partnership, S-Corp, and trust tax returns.
- Prepare simple to moderately complex individual, trust, corporate, partnership, and S-Corp income tax returns as well as state income tax returns.
- Prepare simple to moderately complex amended returns.
- Prepare extension estimates and tax projections.
- Prepare response letters to federal and state tax notices.
- Conduct research regarding tax issues.
- Review tax information submitted by clients for completeness. Prepare clear and concise information requests, if needed.
- Able to establish workload priorities and perform assigned tasks in a timely manner with little supervision.
- Effective time management and communication skills to ensure all deadlines are met and workflow does not get backed up.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting and/or Taxation.
- Acquired or currently pursuing 150 hours of college credit/qualifications in accounting in order to sit for the Uniform CPA Examination.
- Ability to dedicate time to professional reading in order to remain current with tax laws.
- Ability to maintain a professional presence while at the client’s office and to use discretion in dealing with client matters/keep firm matters confidential.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.