Business Process Analyst
|Date Posted||July 31, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Ft. Worth, TX client in a search for a Business Process Analyst. The Business Analyst is a functional / technical analyst that works with businesses to break down business processes into specific steps. This helps the company understand and improve business processes. The process analyst will work on projects and day to day operations to improve quality, reduce errors and design new business processes. They work with management, operations and data management team, and finance business partners to
gather and analyze information and make recommendations.
- Create multiple applications within the power platform to automate accounting operational processes.
- Collaborate with business partners at various levels to research and validate functional requirements.
- Engage and communicate with stakeholders and development to clarify cross-functional and crossdomain requirements, and overcome cross-team obstacles to meet the overall organizational goals.
- Review, comment, follow-up and target reported defects and enhancement requests.
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in a business, accounting/finance, technology or equivalent preferred.
- 1 - 3 years of experience working with global finance and accounting organizations, familiarity with accounting practices.
- Minimum of 2-3 years as a Business Analyst.
- Experience with creating automation solutions using the Power Platform, including Power Apps, Flow.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite, Office 365, Dynamics, CDS, Azure Data Lakes.
- Strong excel skills and certification.
- Experience writing basic select statements in SQL.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.