Senior Information Security Analyst
|Date Posted||August 04, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior Information Security Analyst. The Senior Information Security Analyst is responsible for providing security operations and overseeing threat monitoring program.
- Responsible for the administration and monitoring of security operations and endpoint security tools.
- Maintain knowledge base and manage third party staff responsible for security services.
- Investigate security incidents and collaborate with various team for timely remediation.
- Develop and implement tactical threat response procedures to prepare, detect, analyze, eradicate, and recover security incidents across the enterprise.
- Perform security vulnerability scans and manage remediation procedure for remediation/reporting.
- Collaborating across IT teams and business to mitigate cyber threats and drive resiliency across the enterprise.
- Participate in technical assessments and assist with implementing information security program and compliance efforts (FFIEC, NIST-CSF, CIS Controls).
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5+ years in the information security field
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Security strategy and architecture, Azure Key Vault, and Azure Security Center.
- Experience with Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite (EM+S), Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), Azure Information Protection (AIP), Intune, OMS, and Microsoft Windows Defender.
- Technical experience with enterprise-level security incident and event management (SIEM) or DLP systems implementation and operations.
- Experience with vulnerability scanners.
- Experience securing network and enterprise cloud applications.
- Knowledge of Security Frameworks (ISO/IEC 27001, NIST-CSF or OWASP); and,
- Experience building security framework and/or forensic handling methods.
- Experience utilizing and applying knowledge of enterprise security and cloud security-specific solutions into projects such as: IAM/IdaaS, CASB, Identity Governance, Cloud SOC/SIEM, Key Management & Encryption.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.