Senior Billing Specialist
|Date Posted||August 06, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Irving, TX client in a search for a Senior Billing Specialist. This position will support Telecom Billing and Cash Applications. This position is responsible for providing Billing Support, which includes analyzing invoices and resolving/addressing disputes or issues in a timely manner.
- Monitoring billable activities to ensure the company invoices customers accurately and timely.
- Work with other departments to resolve customer disputes/claims, including being the customer interface for all billing related issues.
- Processes credit / rebills and/or billing adjustments as required.
- Responsible for investigation, analysis, escalation and resolution of accounts receivable issues.
- Provide suggestions as required for process improvements and ability to implement approved improvements.
- HS School Diploma required. College education preferred, but not required.
- 2-5 years of experience in billing, accounts receivable, collections or finance.
- Intermediate Level or Higher for Excel is required, including direct experience with V-Lookups, Pivot Tables/Charts, and General Formatting.
- Billing and/or AR experience, including invoicing, cash applications, etc.
- Articulate with efficient verbal/written communication.
- Dispute resolution experience preferred.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.