|Date Posted||August 12, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior Auditor. This position serves as the project lead in planning, organizing and directing work to ensure the completion of assigned projects on time and within budget.
- Identifies potential risk exposures and evaluates the effectiveness of organizational policies and procedures and internal controls designed to mitigate risks.
- Assigns work program procedures and other audit tasks to auditors assisting on assigned projects.
- Serves as coach/mentor in the professional development of auditors.
- Evaluates the work of auditors upon completion of projects.
- Performs work program procedures and other audit tasks as required.
- Reviews and approves all work papers to ensure that work performed is
complete, properly documented, and conclusions reached are adequately
- Meets regularly with both Internal Audit and client management throughout
projects to discuss project status and specific issues identified.
- Prepares audit reports and reviews them with both Internal Audit and client
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 2 years of audit experience required.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred, but not required.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.