Investor Reporting Analyst (Loan Services)
|Date Posted||August 13, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for an Investor Reporting Analyst to join the Loan Reporting and Operations division. The position will incorporate accounting, investor reporting and internal data integrity functions with tremendous growth opportunities for a highly detail oriented and organized individual. This associate should have a passion for client/investor reporting and optimizing their investment management valuation processes to achieve operating efficiencies.
- Facilitate the receipt, disbursement, and reconciliation of borrower funds during a loan's pre-funding and funding period, working closely with investor/fund administrator, trade management and treasury teams.
- Prepare daily and periodic investment reports, including but not limited to valuations, investor remittance files and other financial statements while coordinating with both internal and external parties related to reporting.
- Work very closely with all Loan Services’ operational groups and the Data Integrity Team to communicate, research and resolve daily data transmission and feed issues.
- Review bank account reconciliations, investor files and wire transfers for accuracy.
- Interpreting investment management & servicing agreements, regulations, standard operating procedures and loan documents to ensure accounting and reporting requirements are being met. Prepare applicable journal entries based on reconciliations
- Participate in new investor meetings and be involved with creating/outlining project plans, working very closely with high profile global investors and funds
- Assist in identifying efficiencies, including process automation of reporting and data feeds, writing project plans and taking the lead in execution of the plans.
- Assist with RegAB, SOC1, SOX and other internal and external audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Real Estate or Accounting is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of Accounting or Finance experience is required, preferably in Fixed Income.
- Understanding of loan valuation mechanics and components is required.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and high-level attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, and prioritize work based on established deadlines.
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word) is required.
- Basic understanding of database and data structures is required.
- Knowledge of Accounting Information Systems and SQL experience is a plus.