|Date Posted||August 18, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Ft. Worth, TX client in a search for a Chief Financial Officer/Corporate Controller. This position will be the highest-ranking accounting position within the organization and will perform all accounting and finance responsibilities for the business.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance
- Vol Life, AD&D, Voluntary Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness & Cancer Policies
- Flex Spending Account
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting required.
- CPA preferred.
- Two years home health experience preferred.
- Experience with Medicare reimbursements preferred.
- Requires excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, creative thinking, and excellent communication skills.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.