Sr. Finance/Pricing Analyst
|Date Posted||August 24, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Ft. Worth, TX client in a search for a Senior Financial Analyst. This position will report to the CFO and will include light travel.
- Have a very strong understanding of Program Finance to include Estimates at Completion, Direct Labor, Material, and Travel cost build-ups, Basis of Estimates, Cost Per Flying Hour/Power by the Hour cost components, Forecasting for Cost, Revenue, Earnings, and Cash flow.
- Partner with internal customers to evaluate, implement and support the Operations and Business Development teams with pricing strategies and program analytics.
- Collaborate on the determination of cost proposal policies, standards and procedures.
- Have a strong understanding of proposal processes specific to a pricing role (RFP/SOW review/comprehension and development of strategy, Basis of Estimates, Cost Volume preparation, Manpower/Cost Analysis, Independent Cost Estimate Builds, etc.).
- Partner with cross-functional teams to deliver financial forecasts that correlate to operation plans.
- Build models incorporating potential transactions into the corporate model to understand and evaluate the impact to the business.
- Run sensitivity and scenario analyses.
- Make recommendations to management regarding cost saving or profit generating opportunities and profitability improvement strategies.
- Synthesize data with high degree of accuracy, efficiency, and organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field.
- 3-5+ years of related Finance and/or Accounting experience with 4+ years in a Financial Analysis or Pricing role.
- Strong Excel Skills.
- Aerospace experience (preferably with a working knowledge of Aircraft modification or maintenance) preferred.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR/DFARs), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance, maintain an active Passport and have a Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.