|Date Posted||August 26, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Plano, TX client in a search for an accounting manager. This role will lead a small team, overseeing both COGS and General Accounting functions for a rapidly growing organization, generating over $2.5 billion of revenue globally. We are seeking an innovative problem solver with a strong mind for efficiency, technology, and controls. Working for a fast-moving, private equity-owned company, the successful candidate should be prepared to grow, learn, evolve quickly, and to conquer new challenges daily.
- Drives continuous improvement throughout the Accounting organization, identifying areas of improvement in policies, procedures and operating methods.
- Leads COGS and General Accounting functions.
- Identifies opportunities to streamline work and improve internal controls over financial reporting.
- Assists with management of the close and consolidation process.
- Supports IPO readiness.
- Maintains reporting deadlines while working with the external Big 4 auditors.
- Demonstrates proficiency in accounting, financial systems and strong business acumen.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.