Senior Application Developer
|Date Posted||September 01, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Carrollton, TX client in a search for a Senior Application Developer. This position reports to the IT Manager at a growing company.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in a related field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with ERP system development, testing, and implementations. Experience with Odoo is preferred but not required.
- Proven experience with Python web development frameworks and associated/adjacent libraries (e.g. Django, Flask, WSGI, SQLAlchemy, Jinja2, Odoo) required.
- Proven experience with MEAN stack (Mongo, Express, Angular, Nginx) preferred.
- Solid fundamentals of Linux server and container administration and orchestration, e.g. Ansible, GCP Cloud Build, other YAML based template configuration management.
- Proven data warehouse experience delivering timely and efficient reporting solutions utilizing ETL and reporting tools.
- ETL and report writing skills preferably in SQL Server, SSIS, and SSRS. Other databases and tools will be considered with PostgreSQL a close second.
- Proven experience with software testing tools for both Unit and UAT tests, e.g. Selenium, Locust, unitest.
- Robotic Process Automation experience and tools a plus (e.g. UIPath).
- Experience with IOS and Android application development, G Suite Administration, and Linux/Cloud server infrastructure is a plus.
- Adept at utilizing software tools to enable efficient team work and communication in an Agile software environment.
- Group and executive level facilitation skills, and stakeholder and change management responsibility.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.