Head of Fair & Due Diligence Services
|Date Posted||September 03, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Head of Fair and Due Diligence. This is a key position, reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer. The Head of FAIR & Due Diligence Services will be responsible for expanding the suite of Due Diligence Services offered, while overseeing the delivery and growth of existing products.
- Work with the executive team to define the scope, vision and structure of the Due Diligence Services division.
- Define, build and implement the product innovation strategies that leverage existing data capture process to enhance service offering.
- Define a roadmap for the scaling up of the delivery division, motivate and retain existing staff and identify and recruit additional resources as required.
- Take accountability for client deliveries, monitoring key milestones and challenges.
- Lead interactions between Due Diligence Services and other functions so that the business can achieve client satisfaction.
- Deliver accurate analysis and reporting prioritizing improvement areas and building strategic and tactical solutions to issues.
- Represent the company as a technology and industry expert at select industry events.
- Ensure team are identifying and managing potential risks to provide products that are fit for purpose and drive client satisfaction.
- Strong proven skills in Leadership / Management.
- Accuracy in interpretation of complex technical requirements.
- Demonstrate planning and organizational skills with ability to effectively and independently prioritize workload while remaining focused on tasks until their successful completion.
- Excellent subject matter expert for relevant products in product construction and testing.
- Analytical thinker, using analytical and product insight to influence corrective actions with strong focus on continually driving improvements.
- Must be proactive in managing workloads and addressing potential issues across the team.
- Ability to coach team to have an innovative, pioneering quality mind-set embracing change
- Persuasive, able to influence and build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.