Service Coordinator (Dispatcher)
|Date Posted||September 08, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Grapevine, TX client in a search for a Service Coordinator. This position organizes, schedules, and assigns service calls to meet service technician productivity and response time expectations. Other duties related to delivery of field service, as assigned.
- Communicate with customers by phone, e-mail, and Salesforce.
- Manage new service calls created by other departments, including scheduling with the customer, routing to technicians, and consistent and appropriate follow-up.
- Provide customers with an ETA for their service call, in accordance with Company policy.
- Create service schedules, assign calls to technicians, and ensure routes are completed.
- Interface with customers, salespeople, technicians, regional service leadership, and others as necessary via phone or email for all service needs.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of dispatch experience
- Communicates openly with management to review issues and provide solutions.
- Ability to resolve interpersonal disagreements without allowing arguments to develop, with proven track record of moving forward after disagreements are resolved.
- Able to receive constructive feedback and apply it to work practices effectively.
- Able to identify and evaluate resources (i.e. field service technicians)
- Capable of scheduling resources to satisfy customer’s needs on a priority basis, as well as long-term requirements (i.e. PMs)
- Able to change dispatch routes based on changing circumstances without frustration, and do so in a customer & peer-friendly manner
- Understands the needs of the customer and develops work habits aligned with hassle-free service – can put themselves in the “shoes of the customer.”
- Communicates proactively to the customer, in a manner which promotes resolution and what can be done rather than what cannot be done.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.