|Date Posted||September 10, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Irving, TX client in a search for an AR Specialist. The AR Specialist provides accounts receivable and accounting support for Sales and customers, including order entry, credit card processing and problem resolution. In addition, the AR Specialist provides general accounting support to the Controller through account review, reconciliations, and journal entries. The responsibilities of this position may change as the business needs change and progress.
- Send shipping reports and conduct weekly Open Orders Report.
- Retrieve Credit Card payments & apply to open invoices.
- Process International wire payments.
- Check & Verify credit memos, return authorizations, credit card accounts, online refunds and chargebacks to make sure all are reconciled and in line.
- Check and Review to make sure proper cost centers were utilized.
- Answer questions from customers.
- Bachelor’s in Business, Accounting or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Excel, Word; AX experience preferred.
- Self-directed; able to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and adjust priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing and evolving work environment with shifting time frames.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.