Yardi System Supervisor
|Date Posted||September 10, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Yardi Systems Supervisor. The Yardi System Supervisor is responsible for maintaining, upgrading and improving the company’s Yardi system, providing training to users to effectively utilize the system and resolving tickets to solve user issues. The Yardi System Supervisor reports to the Controller and will work closely with the Property and Regional Managers, as well as Accounting and Compliance staff.
- Build and maintain the Yardi system to effectively support property management activities at the sites and finance/accounting, compliance and operational reporting for both site and corporate needs.
- Ensure the company’s Yardi system foundational elements (ex. Users, Permissions, Security, Access, etc.) are properly set-up.
- Develop, update, enhance, implement and deliver training for all Yardi system users throughout the company (sites and corporate), including new hires and intermediate competency training.
- Partner with Property Management leadership to determine the appropriate level of Yardi system proficiency needed for each site staff position to effectively perform their job responsibilities and develop training accordingly.
- Promptly and productively address all Help Desk tickets related to the Yardi system, including handling directly within the Yardi team, redirecting users to relevant training materials or redirecting to appropriate personnel (e.g. Regional Managers) when appropriate.
- Support Compliance related functions in Yardi (vouchers, maximum affordable rents, gross rents, etc.).
- Be the Yardi system expert/superuser.
- Develop custom reporting from Yardi as requested from Department Heads.
- Be the primary liaison to external Yardi (i.e. the company) for issues requiring their external support.
- Lead or co-lead implementation of new Yardi platform modules and services and new applications integrating with Yardi (ex. Procore).
- Push external Yardi (the company) to fix implementation issues they were aware of but did not disclose to the company.
- Set up new employees with Yardi logins.
- Set up new properties.
- Evaluate and recommend the appropriate sizing and organizational structure for the Yardi system team.
- 3+ years of experience with both front-end and back-end Yardi property management software (considered to be an Expert / Superuser).
- 3+ years of experience in IT software application support for end users.
- Relevant work experience within the multifamily real estate industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree (IT, Accounting or Business degree preferred).
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding teaching/training and Help Desk skills.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.