|Date Posted||September 10, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Plano, TX client in a search for a Tax Accountant. This position will be responsible for preparing tax returns and supporting the development of tax strategies for clients.
- Prepare individual, partnership, and corporate tax returns.
- Support tax planning and strategy development and implementation for clients.
- Consult clients on forming entities and the tax implications that will follow.
- Communicate directly with clients and respond to questions and issues.,
- Meet internal and external filing deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- CPA or CPA candidate.
- 2 - 4 years of tax experience, preferably in a public accounting environment.
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to meet a variety of concurrent deadlines.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Experience using CCH ProSystem preferred.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.