|Date Posted||September 10, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Plano, TX client in a search for a Tax Accountant. This unique position will expand your taxation knowledge and compliance skills while also providing an avenue to participate in complex and higher-level tax projects.
- Preparing/reviewing individual, partnership, corporate, trust and estate tax returns.
- Assisting with tax planning and tax strategy development and implementation.
- Providing support related to entity formation and taxation.
- Supporting Accounting Services teammates on a variety of tax and client issues.
- Communicating with clients to request information and respond to questions as well as managing clients to meet internal and external deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- CPA or CPA candidate.
- 2 - 4 years of federal tax preparation experience in a public firm.
- Exceptional analytical & critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and serve as a conscientious member of a team while always exhibiting the qualities of a leader.
- Skillful at managing a variety of assignments simultaneously while tracking and completing necessary follow-up.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office suite and CCH ProSystem software, a plus.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.