Financial Reporting Manager
|Date Posted||September 16, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Financial Reporting Manager. The Financial Reporting Manager position is responsible for organizing, directing, and completing all external financial reporting obligations of the Company. This will primarily consist of quarterly and annual SEC reporting (10-Q, 10-K, 8-K, etc.) and periodic reporting for debt compliance and other purposes.
- Prepare the Quarterly and Annual Reports on Form 10-Q/K and manage the internal and external review for these documents.
- Prepare quarterly earnings release.
- Create and maintain SEC reporting calendar to inform parties of internal timelines and SEC deadlines.
- Assist in the coordination of annual audit and quarterly review activities of external auditors.
- Monitor FASB, SEC, and other regulatory activities to ensure company compliance with new standards and regulations.
- Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control and SOX requirements.
- Assist with monthly financial reporting and month-end consolidations as necessary.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties on quarterly tax provision and annual tax return preparation.
- Assist with the preparation of other SEC filings (8-K, S-1, S-3, Form 10, etc.) as applicable.
- Assist with administration and internal reporting related to the Company’s equity compensation programs.
- Assist with determining the financial reporting implications of complex transactions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting (CPA preferred).
- 5+ years in external audit, SEC reporting, or other related fields.
- Banking, private equity, or financial services experience preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of SEC reporting cycle and 10-Q/K financial statements.
- Experience with internal/external auditors and regulators.
- Ability to work remotely while maintaining efficiency and meeting deadlines.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.