|Date Posted||September 17, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Ft. Worth, TX client in a search for a Staff Accountant.
- Input general journal entries in the accounting system.
- Prepare balance sheet and bank account reconciliations.
- Assist the Senior Accountant with the monthly submission of the performance package to the parent company including financial statements.
- Support the Senior Accountant with periodic close activities.
- Confirm Inter-company balances; ensure timely collection of payments.
- Assist with daily treasury functions.
- Complete Unclaimed Property compliance responsibilities directed by the AP manager.
- Participate in special projects, ad hoc analysis and reporting as needed.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of general accounting experience is required.
- An intermediate skill level in MS Excel and Word is required.
- Exposure to SAP ERP software as an Accounting end user is highly desired.
- Must be able to work extended hours to complete projects or workload.
- Must take initiative and have strong attention to detail
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.