|Date Posted||September 17, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Coppell, TX client in a search for a Staff Accountant.
- Vacation and Holidays
- Competitive 401K Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Processing accounts receivable transactions.
- Preparing cash receipts for processing.
- Resolving payment discrepancies for each Customer as they occur. Detailed documentation necessary to substantiate claims and reconcile in a timely manner.
- Tracking deduction and accrual spreadsheets.
- Managing collection efforts and associated functions.
- Charging expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports, recording entries.
- Paying Sales Representatives by monitoring and verifying shipments (net sales). Scheduling and preparing checks on a weekly basis.
- Issuing stop shipments due to aged invoices.
- Paying employees by receiving and verifying expense reports via Expensify. Prepare checks for review and approval – weekly.
- Prepare accounting related entries to numerous registers and logs.
- Regularly perform account reconciliations in an accurate manner.
- Prepare documentation for external auditors.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Accounting or Finance required.
- 2+ years previous Accounting experience – A/P and A/R experience required.
- Self-directed and motivated – ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- CPG experience preferred.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.