|Date Posted||September 22, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Mansfield, TX client in a search for a Controller. This position is responsible for managing the Accounting department, providing information, primarily financial in nature, about all company activities that will assist Senior Management in making educated economic decisions about the company’s future.
- Implementation and maintenance of accounting controls, policies and procedures; and strong operational support to maintain timely and accurate job costing.
- Oversee the activities of the Accounting department to ensure the accurate and timely management of all accounts receivable aging components including billings, cash receipts application, etc; funding service management, which includes weekly funding reports; quarter and year-end payroll closing including federal and state reports; and check statistic management.
- System administration including managing security and mapping of GL codes.
- Monitoring and updating accounting procedures for the organization.
- Process of month and year end activities.
- Financial Statement preparation and distribution.
- Monthly incentives including admissions and net margins.
- Assure corporate income tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns taking full advantage of all favorable tax codes.
- Establish and maintain systems and controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhance the company’s value.
- BS Degree or higher in Accounting.
- 6-8 years accounting experience.
- 3-5 years professional staff management.
- CPA preferred.
- Experience in Healthcare preferred.
- Direct experience with monthly closing activities, general ledgers, balance sheet reconciliations, and financial reporting process.
- Experience with QuickBooks, MAS 90, familiar with system implementations and conversions preferred.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.