Shared Services Analyst
|Date Posted||September 30, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Cincinnati, OH client in a search for a Shared Services Analyst. This position will support the implementation of the recently launched Shared Service team, which provides transaction and document processing support from geographically dispersed locations and systems within the company. This role will support the delivery of transactional accounting services for the company’s US and Canadian business units and is expected to support the Senior Business Process Analyst and Shared Services Manager by creating process documentation, desktop instructions, and providing training to our end users for various workflow processes being deployed. The Analyst - Shared Services should have experience combining large sets of data from multiple sources into meaningful decision support in order to promote process efficiencies, create and publish metrics, and identify potential problems. The Analyst – Shared Services should be familiar with accounting for Travel related transactions (Concur), Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, and Treasury (Cash).
- Insurance benefits beginning on day 1 of employment
- 401K match
- Paid time off
- Month-end responsibilities including:
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Reconciliation
- Travel Expense/Accrual Recognition
- Fixed Assets accounting procedures
- Cash Flow and Cash Reconciliation procedures
- Supported by daily Cash Management
- Knowledge of General Ledger (GL) and journal entry procedures.
- Experience writing and use of advanced Excel formulas.
- Expense report auditing and reporting (Concur).
- Maintain and manage Concur data and process.
- Provide support for Corporate Credit Card Programs.
- Support Treasury related items such as Line of Credit, Bank Guarantees, Wire/Bank verification.
- 1099 and Sales Tax reporting.
- Recommend and implement improvements to existing processes.
- Maintain an effective internal financial control environment.
- Cross train and support Shared Service team members and functions as needed.
- Provide first level support to transactional Shard Service team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 1 – 3 years in a computerized business accounting office preferred.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong knowledge of account review and relationship process.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics accounting application, Epicor and Global Edge software a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills including but not limited to listening skills, communication skills, (both oral and written) and relationship building.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.