Promotion Support Specialist
|Date Posted||September 30, 2020|
|Employment Type||Contract To Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Irving, TX client in a search for a Promotion Support Specialist. The Promotion Support Specialist will be responsible for the coordination of cost support and promotional activities across new and existing items within their assigned support team by working extensively with Merchandising & Marketing. Key activities performed in this role are related to the collection and set up of cost support documentation as well as promotions.
- Perform collection, submission, and verification activities for all cost support and promotions to ensure proper set up and collection of vendor funding.
- Prioritize and allocate work activities for both In-Store and Digital promotions while performing deliverables accurately and in compliance with required processing timelines.
- Cultivate and maintain strong knowledge of family items, financial impact of promotional activities, and nuances of key strategic initiatives.
- Research and resolve financial and operational issues and communicate/escalate to the supervisor for resolution as needed.
- Assist in various process improvements and template/dashboard creations to help the team in working more effectively in Power BI, SQL, Access, etc.
- Bachelors/4 Year Degree required.
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Exhibit extreme ownership while being highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to deliver on commitments while having a high attention to detail to review, analyze, and make recommendations on complex business processes.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to custom tools/systems.
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholders and develop strong internal relationships.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.