|Date Posted||October 09, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior Accountant.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Business casual attire
- Bonus eligibility
- Medical benefits, dental, and vision
- 401k match
- Participate in the preparation and review of monthly financial statements, general ledger account reconciliations, and journal entries.
- Reconcile accounting data and field data to verify accuracy.
- Develop reporting tools to provide visibility for management.
- Manage fixed assets and associated depreciation and amortization on a monthly basis.
- Manage compliance with AFE policy.
- Manage the AFE creation and review process within Quorum, including AFE module maintenance and troubleshooting with end users.
- Maintain complete and accurate financial records in compliance with GAAP.
- Review contracts for accounting implications of transactions and confirm the company is accounting for them properly.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual flux analyses.
- Review, investigate and resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities as they arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
- Current CPA or equivalent preferred.
- In depth and current familiarity with GAAP.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Well-developed leadership and management skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to interface with all levels of personnel in an informal operating environment.
- Ability to maintain workplace confidentiality and take ownership/accountability for own actions and aspects of the job.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.