Accounts Payable Specialist - Chrome River / Concur
|Date Posted||October 16, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for an Accounts Payable Specialist.
- Review expense reimbursements and invoices entered in Chrome River for accuracy and update/correct as needed.
- Assign transactions as needed to ensure they are processed in a timely manner.
- Ensure batches imported into the financial system are posted in a timely manner.
- Review paper check requests for accuracy and appropriate approvals.
- Enter vouchers into the financial system in a timely manner.
- Prepare and distribute checks in accordance with established processes.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Respond to client / vendor inquiries related to invoices and expense reimbursements.
- Continually evaluate processes and recommend improvements.
- 5+ years’ experience working as an accounts payable team member.
- Advanced experience using Chrome River / Concur or another automated accounts payable system required.
- Law firm or service industry experience preferred.
- College degree or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate well, both orally and in writing.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.