Merchandise Business Systems Associate
|Date Posted||October 20, 2020|
|Employment Type||Contract To Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Irving, TX client in a search for a Merchandise Business Systems Associate. This position is responsible for the accuracy of data applied to all assigned ancillary systems.
- Research and resolve problems related to new items or changes submitted for existing items utilizing all supporting systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge on ancillary systems and the impact of incorrect maintenance on interdependent systems and processes.
- Communicate with merchandising regarding data elements, set-up, and data entry procedures, timelines, etc.
- Proof all work processed to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Associate’s degree required.
- 2+ years of data entry/customer service environment.
- Excel, Word, and Access experience.
- Ability to read and understand data matrices and maintenance procedures and training materials.
- Basic math skills, data entry skills and excellent proof reading skills.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.