Sr. Fund Accountant/Associate 2 Openings
|Date Posted||October 21, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior Fund Accountant. Reporting into a Vice President this role will primarily support with accounting, reporting, treasury, audit and tax functions of allocated private equity fund of funds, direct investment funds, clean energy funds, structured product, private credit funds and Luxembourg investment funds
- Bonus eligibility
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 20 Days of PTO
- Prepare and review quarterly management accounts for managed funds on an accrual basis.
- Develop a clear understanding of client reporting requirements, the structure of the existing reports and client deliverables.
- Maintain accounting records and ensure accuracy and completeness of data.
- Prepare timely and accurate year-end support files for annual audits as required.
- Prepare and review draft annual financial statements in accordance with UK GAAP, US GAAP and Lux GAAP.
- Liaise with auditors and tax advisors to ensure delivery of completed PBC lists and timely completion of audit and tax engagements.
- Prepare, review and maintain performance return for all funds in a timely manner.
- Complete and review jurisdictional regulatory returns as and when required.
- Document, maintain and update accounting procedures and templates on a regular basis.
- Develop clear understanding of the cash management function of the funds.
- Liaise closely with other departments to ensure timely and accurate settlement of payments.
- Perform and review bank reconciliations, Cash Management Reports, daily liquidity monitoring, invoice and payment releases.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Fluent in English – oral and written. Fluency in German or other languages preferred but not required.
- CPA preferred but not essential.
- Private equity knowledge preferred but not required.
- Financial Services experience preferred but not required.
- UK or US GAAP working knowledge is essential and Lux GAAP is desirable but not essential.
- Experience with FIA (Front Invest Analytics) ideal, but not required.
- Proficiency in Excel and other MS products.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.