|Date Posted||October 21, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Fund Accountant. This role will primarily support accounting, reporting, treasury, audit and tax functions of allocated private equity fund, direct investment funds, clean energy funds, structured product, private credit funds and Luxembourg investment funds.
- Bonus eligibility
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 20 days of PTO
- Prepare and review quarterly management accounts for managed funds on an accrual basis.
- Develop a clear understanding of client reporting requirements, the structure of the existing reports and client deliverables.
- Maintain accounting records and ensure accuracy and completeness of data.
- Prepare timely and accurate year-end support files for annual audits as required.
- Prepare and review draft annual financial statements in accordance with UK GAAP, US GAAP and Lux GAAP.
- Liaise with auditors and tax advisors to ensure delivery of completed PBC lists and timely completion of audit and tax engagements.
- Prepare, review and maintain performance return for all funds in a timely manner.
- Complete and review jurisdictional regulatory returns as and when required.
- Document, maintain and update accounting procedures and templates on a regular basis.
- Develop clear understanding of the cash management function of the funds.
- Perform and review bank reconciliations, Cash Management Reports, daily liquidity monitoring, invoice and payment releases.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years of experience required.
- CPA preferred but not essential.
- Fluent in English – oral and written. Fluency in German or other languages preferred but not required.
- Private equity knowledge preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of fund structure preferred but not required.
- Good working knowledge of accounting databases and the ability to run reports.
- UK or US GAAP working knowledge is essential and Lux GAAP is desirable but not essential.
- Experience with FIA (Front Invest Analytics) ideal, but not required.
- Proficiency in Excel and other MS products.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.