|Date Posted||October 23, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Frisco, TX client in a search for a Tax Manager. This role will be a part of growing and teaching the company’s diverse staff, providing support and being a knowledge base for our advisors as they help clients navigate their financial futures, and overseeing all tax related decisions and activities in the organization.
- Bonus eligibility
- Health, dental and vision
- 401k with match
- Manage client relationships.
- Review and sign tax returns.
- Lead and manage the company’s regional tax department.
- Work with the company’s Advisors on client tax matters.
- Oversee non-income tax compliance.
- Manage the tax projection and tax planning process.
- Identify opportunities to minimize the effective tax rate.
- Perform tax research.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA required.
- 5+ years of experience of professional tax experience.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.