|Date Posted||November 02, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior Auditor. This position is responsible for serving multiple clients in a variety of industries. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, a commitment to superior client service, and the ability to interact with others in a positive and professional manner.
- Plan, staff and execute attest engagements on time and on budget with support from the Audit Manager or Principal.
- Execute global and day-to-day activities of attest engagements covering a variety of clients.
- Review staff work in a timely manner providing appropriate notes and feedback.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters, along with suggested solutions, to all levels of assurance team.
- Manage client relationship to build trust and foster meaningful partnerships.
- Understand and efficiently utilize the firm’s audit methodology, processes and other related software.
- BA/BS degree in accounting and CPA license required.
- 2-4 years audit experience in a public accounting firm.
- Applied working knowledge of US GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Ability to provide quality customer service while meeting professional standards.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.