|Date Posted||November 04, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior Accountant for an immediate need. The ideal client will have 5-8+ years of experience. Law firm or professional services experience is highly preferred.
- Bonus Eligibility
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- Flexible Hours, Currently Working Remote
- Maintain and update accounting records and files.
- Analyze budgets and create expense reports.
- Work closely with Attorneys for all accounting purposes.
- Maintain general ledgers for accuracy and completeness in accordance with GAAP.
- Coordinate with AR/AP and Treasury to post reclassifications and accruals as necessary.
- Post transactions and categorize records in the general ledger (e.g. by assets, liabilities and expenses).
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Analyze transactions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct month-end and year-end closures.
- Prepare documents for audits.
- Apply new accounting policies and ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Report to the Accounting Manager and work to improve financial processes.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- 4-6 years of experience is ideal.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel; very good with spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of an accounting information system is a plus.
- CPA preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.