Senior Content & Digital Marketing Manager
|Date Posted||November 10, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior Content & Digital Marketing Manager. This position is responsible for creating various types of content to build awareness and generate leads for the company. The ideal candidate will have experience developing strategy and supporting overall marketing campaigns to drive leads to sales teams. The Senior Content and Digital Marketing Manager also drives content distribution and promotion of relevant, valuable content and reports on awareness and lead generation KPIs. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of creativity, attention to detail and project management skills and experience with search engine optimization.
- Develop and contribute to digital marketing strategy to drive qualified sales leads and enhance brand awareness.
- Create 1–2 value-add pieces of content each month to drive leads and awareness.
- Develop blog posts to engage email subscribers and attract website visitors.
- Establish content success metrics, review engagement statistics, and recommend enhancements.
- Maintain company websites to ensure positive user experience and up-to-date branding.
- Manage social media presence by regularly posting content and responding to customer inquiries.
- Manage on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company and work to improve clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area of study.
- Highly creative but process driven.
- 7+ years’ experience in creating investment-related content.
- Experience developing website and social media content.
- Experience building audiences either online or offline in financial services.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with technology, data and tools, including Microsoft Office applications, Google Studio, Google Analytics and Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign).
- Demonstrate an understanding of the FINRA and SEC regulations surrounding product and non-product communications.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.