|Date Posted||November 10, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Staff Accountant. Retail experience is preferred for this position, especially inventory experience.
- Monthly accruals.
- Fixed asset tracking.
- Expense coding.
- Compiling inventory reporting.
- Ensure all financial transactions are recorded and supported in a timely manner.
- Improve processes & procedures to more effectively report.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of general accounting experience and knowledge of US GAAP.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to recognize discrepancies/errors in data/information.
- Proficient analytical, problem-solving, time management and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to model customer-focused behaviors leading to outstanding customer experiences.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, with frequent use of Microsoft Excel.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.