|Date Posted||November 10, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Coppell, TX client in a search for a Claims Specialist. This position is responsible for handling issues with chargebacks, overages and damages, and will coordinate with customers on damaged goods. The Claims Specialist will also communicate with the sales department on the status of returned items.
- Handle claims for customers including freight, shortages, overages, damages, chargebacks and any related commercial paperwork.
- Support Customer Service functions by locating overages, shortage and damaged freight, and researches solutions to resolve issues.
- Assist with the processing and reconciliation of vendor and customer disputes.
- Enter and process customer Return Authorizations and file authorizations to all vendors.
- Enter, process, and manage orders within the company’s ERP software.
- Support the sales, marketing and operations departments on order management issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain/logistics preferred.
- Experience with computerized inventory systems preferred.
- 2+ years of clerical experience preferred.
- Ability to learn purchasing procedures and policies.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.