Senior Disbursement Accountant
|Date Posted||November 10, 2020|
|Employment Type||Contract To Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our North Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior Disbursement Accountant. The ideal candidate must be detail oriented with strong analytical skills. The position will require advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables, v-lookups, macros, and more.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly AP expense accruals.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- GR/IR research and journal entries.
- Perform variance analysis.
- Review and analyze all AP related accounts.
- Audit requests, maintaining and updating SOX controls.
- Quarterly and Annual warranty calculations and JE updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
- CPA preferred, but not required.
- Previous fast paced AP Accounting and accrual experience.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- SAP knowledge required.
- 3 years of accounting or auditing experience with heavy AP Accounting experience.
- Intermediate level of knowledge in MS Access database maintenance, design and development.
- Multi-unit experience preferred.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.