|Date Posted||November 10, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Addison, TX client in a search for a Compensation Analyst. This position will be responsible for developing compensation programs and policies.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical, Vision, Dental & Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Execute market analysis to determine job needs and maintain competitiveness with candidates.
- Develop job descriptions to accurately describe organizational needs.
- Manage salary & bonus planning program and ensure participation in salary surveys.
- Classify exemption status for jobs through review of job profile or desk audits.
- Perform compensation equity audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or related.
- 4+ years of relevant compensation experience including knowledge of employment classification rules required, experience with base & variable pay administration preferred.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.