|Date Posted||November 10, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Addison, TX client in a search for a Compensation Analyst. This position will be responsible for developing, designing and implementing total compensation programs, practices, and policies to attract and retain top talent.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Demonstrate and ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Complete market analysis, job evaluation, and internal leveling of new and updated positions to ensure both external competitiveness and internal equity.
- Modify and create new descriptions which accurately reflect current roles, responsibilities and requirements.
- Provides consultative guidance, interpretation, training and recommendations related to all compensation programs, policies, actions and issues.
- Responsible for ensuring timely participation in external salary surveys.
- Recommend corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation related issues.
- Administration of annual Salary Planning program and assist finance in the bonus cycle.
- Responsible for maintaining documentation of FLSA determinations and classifying exemption status for jobs through review of job profile or desk audits.
- Perform audits on compensation equity and work with leaders on action plan.
- Transfer and process data for salary adjustments, special payments, bonuses and auto allocations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or related.
- 4+ years of experience as a Compensation Analyst, healthcare industry experience preferred but not required.
- Experience with base pay and variable pay administration preferred but not required.
- Experience developing and writing compensation plans.
- Accuracy skills and ability to seek out peer review to ensure data integrity.
- Knowledge of compensation/HRIS function, policies, procedures and practices including employment classification rules and regulations.
- Ability to calculate and interpret mathematical formulas such as percentages, ratios, statistical average, median, multiple regression.
- Demonstrated customer-focused approach, which includes courteous and respectful interactions with colleagues.
- Intermediate excel spreadsheet skills including ability to apply functions such as Vlook- up, date conversion, create mathematical formulas to calculate sums, ratios, and percentages, create look up’s’ using data validation function, etc.
VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.