Data Warehouse Manager
|Date Posted||November 19, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Data Warehouse Manager. This position will be responsible for designing and implementing ETL, Storage, and Reporting out of the company’s Data Warehouse. This position requires a technical background working with regulated environments, demonstrated Data Management skills, and a self-motivated attitude.
- Manage the team's daily activities for the design, implementation, maintenance, and support of data warehouse system.
- Oversee data analysis, transfer, and monitoring of all information needed for enterprise reporting or system interfaces.
- Manage data design and the creation of database architecture and data repositories.
- Install processes for auditing data warehouse transfers, storage, and data quality.
- Interface with Project Managers, Developers, and Production support to keep processes, databases, and reports kept up to date with all changes.
- Develop data flow diagrams (technical and functional).
- Project management, data mapping, and a single source of truth analysis.
- Follow PMO/Release/Change Management policies/procedures.
- Liaison and consult with executives when conflicts arise between business needs to determine the best flow for data within an information life cycle(s).
- Use interviews and job shadowing with department subject matter expert resources to collect the needed information.
- Follow and participate in all IT projects and initiatives to effectively develop and maintain an understanding of existing and new data flows.
- Technical bachelor’s degree required.
- 10+ years of IT industry experience & database experience required.
- 5+ years of ETL, reporting, and technical management experience required.
- Matillion, Snowflake, and Tableau experience preferred.
- AWS Cloud experience preferred.
- Experience with monitoring and audit tools preferred.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.