|Date Posted||December 07, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Allen, TX client in a search for a Property Accountant. The ideal candidate will have full cycle property management accounting experience and will communicate well at all levels. We are seeking candidates with the ability to multi-task, set priorities and adhere to deadlines.
- Perform full cycle accounting including AP, journal entries, monthly accruals and reconciliations.
- Generate monthly Rent Roll and review for accuracy.
- Prepare monthly tenant percentage rent calculation and billings.
- Enter daily cash receipts/tenant rents and monitor and actively pursue A/R balances.
- Maintain property management sub-ledger including both lease and billing information.
- Calculate monthly property management fees, process payments.
- Prepare month-end reporting packages, review and analyze variances; distribute to parties as required.
- Prepare/calculate/process monthly cash analysis, and Partner distributions.
- Prepare and coordinate quarterly lender draws.
- Prepare annual work papers and reconciliations for year-end tax returns.
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly financial forecast.
- Respond to audit inquiries from external auditors, owners and external business partners.
- Review new retail and office leases and lease amendments and create and adjust tenant billings based on a thorough understanding of lease terms.
- Respond to tenant questions regarding monthly charges, outstanding amounts due, annual CAM reconciliations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 3-5 years accounting experience, real estate accounting a plus.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines while multitasking.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills required.
- Intermediate MS Excel and MS Word skills.
- Timberline and Kardin accounting software experience preferred.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.