|Date Posted||December 16, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for an Acquisition Analyst. This position will focus on underwriting single family homes and will coordinate with various functional leaders to facilitate the acquisition of residential real estate.
- Analyze and underwrite potential investments.
- Review financial performance of acquired assets and identify underperforming assets, providing corrective measures in underwriting.
- Develop a pipeline of acquisition opportunities & ensure tasks are completed on time.
- Analyze geographic areas for expansion.
- Refine asset-level assumptions to improve financial models.
- Create weekly reporting to track success of underwriting efforts.
- Prepare operating/investment committee memos and presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 2+ years of experience in real estate with previous experience conducting underwriting or valuation work for single family homes.
- Basic accounting principles knowledge.
- Data analysis & research skills.
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.