|Date Posted||December 18, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior Accountant. The ideal candidate should have retail experience and inventory experience. Multi-entity experience is preferred. The Senior Accountant will create, analyze, and report timely & accurate financial information for management & investors.
- Run financial reports for management and investors on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Record and reconcile lease accounting entries.
- Manage fixed asset records and record the cost of sales accrual weekly.
- Maintain loyalty program & gift card liability.
- Review Sales and Use Taxes reports from various states as needed.
- Manage accounting bookkeepers’ workpapers and entries.
- Work closely with suppliers and vendors on outstanding invoices, following up on open invoice reports with a schedule of payments or adjustments.
- Support periodic inventory counts and record & update inventory balances.
- Review all CAPEX and construction in progress invoices, including general contractor statements.
- Review supply and COGS invoices daily.
- Manage travel expenses as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 3+ years of relevant accounting experience.
- Experience in the retail or manufacturing industries. Experience with franchises preferred.
- Public accounting experience.
- Intermediate software skills, including Bill.com, Expensify, Paychex, Sage Intacct and DOMO.
- Detail-oriented and able to recognize errors in data and respond to them by working collaboratively with others.
- Customer service orientation.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.